Who can enter
- Public: this category is open to all UK general public over the age of 18. No BBSRC-funded researchers may enter this category.
- BBSRC-researchers: this category is open to BBSRC-funded scientists. BBSRC Swindon office employees and their families are not eligible.
- Students: this entrant category is open to all individuals above the age of 18 in education from A-level to PhD level.
- Images should be submitted electronically through the form provided
- You must You must submit a caption for your image along with a short 150-word summary describing the image and its scientific relevance
- All entries must be your own work
- Individuals may enter a maximum of three images
- Images should be a minimum of 2MB and maximum of 20MB and at a minimum resolution of 300dpi as a jpg file. Winners and runners up may be required to submit their winning image in a higher-resolution format.